Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Turnip Greens ! What a Diva !


Smoked Sausage, Potatoes & Sauerkraut with Turnip Greens
with Ham and Apple and Dill Corn Bread Biscuits
   Dinner was finished and Hubby was taking my parents their dinner. I thought to myself that I needed to share a picture of this yummy repast.

  But, did you ever try to take a picture of food?Honestly, no matter how I moved the plate, which lights I turned off and on, the turnip greens just laid there. I knew that asking them to smile a little more was out of the question. They are a very independent vegetable.

  So I held my breath and snapped the picture. Not so bad but, dear readers. I do think I will spend a little time tonight searching the net looking for suggestions for photographing food !

I will tell you that the dinner was really very good, along with being healthy and low in fat. In the end, I won the battle with the turnip greens.....I ate them all !

My fork is at the ready,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment